KENA Magazine / Mexico
September / 2001
I AM LIVING IN A FAIRY TALE
Always with a smile on the face, in a peaceful surrounding, very pleasant, without hurry and the worries: That's how we did this interview, which turned out to be a real treat. We can confirm that Gaby not only is beautiful on the outside, but more beautiful on the inside. Her answers are a clear demonstration on how she thinks and why she could say that she is living in a real fairy tale of this millennium. Her marriage to the actor Miguel De Leon, who's also Venezuelan, is a living example on how good relationships, based on love and respect can survive in a difficult world of entertainment.
* HOW DOES A TYPICAL DAY IN YOUR LIFE LOOKS LIKE?
- It depends: If I am working I am getting up at 6 a.m., because the calls on the set are generally around 7:30 a.m. I am coming to
the set and I am spending around an hour and a half on make-up, hair etc.Then, I am working usually until 10 - 11 p.m.
In general, my big luxury is that Miguel is waking me up with a kiss and a cup of coffee that he prepared. When I am not working
and he's doing a telenovela, I am bringing him a coffee and I'm showering him with kisses. After that, I'm going back to sleep, like
until 1 p.m. That's the only way I can recover from the hard filmings. Then, I am getting up, taking my dogs to a walk, I'm cooking ( I like to do it ) and I am waiting for Miguel to come home.
* WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STAY IN SHAPE?
- I am taking a good care of myself. I am doing the anti-diet by Marilyn Demond, which is functioning very well. Also, I'm exercise to get some muscles.
* WHAT IS THE ROUTINE THAT YOU ARE DOING FOR YOUR BEAUTY?
- I am drinking liters and liters of water, sleeping alot ( when I can ) and most of all, to stay relaxed and in peace with myself.
* THE BEAUTY REQUIRES SOME SACRIFICES?
- Yes, the beauty is not given for free. It takes a certain amount of discipline in physical sense as well as in the mental. It's important to say: I will watch what I eat and also how I am thinking. Because of a discipline, I am giving up on bad thoughts.
* DO YOU HAVE SOME VICES?
- The chocolate. I am eating it all day long, even though if it's just a little piece!
- The coquetting: I can spend for like two hours to make me look beautiful.
* HOW DID YOU MEET MIGUEL?
- Filming a telenovela "Como tu ninguna". Our characters were a couple and from episode to episode we fell in love for real. The
whole Venezuela was happy for our romance and even more, our wedding was televised.
Now, we have 4 years of marriage. The both of us are home people and we are enjoying the life very much. We are different on TV then in the real life and that allows us to go out and not to be surrounded by people.
* IS IT TRUE THAT MIGUEL BROUGHT BACK YOUR FAITH IN LOVE?
- Totally! I am going to tell you a tragic experience that I lived: Some years ago, back in Venezuela I had a boyfriend that I loved
very much. Unfortunately, he got drowned in a river...He was 22 years old. The trauma was bigger, because 4 days before that I
had a dream that he is going to die by drowning. I told that to my mother and she calmed me by telling me that this was only a
When this tragedy occurred for real, I suffered very much. I fell in a big depression and I lost 25 kg's. I lost it in 3 months and
then I decided to participate in a beauty pageant to help me deal with the sadness I was feeling. I gained two awards:
Miss Photogenic and Miss Body...and on top of all I gained a brutal illness hypoglycemia. With that experience, I learned that
one can't play with their own health: You need to take a good care of yourself and not to make absurd diets that can cause
serious health problems.
but, the one who healed me from the inside, was the love of Miguel. Now, we have an open, honest and mature relationship.
* YOUR TWIN SISTER IS YOUR ANOTHER GREAT LOVE?
- Yes. And even more: she lives with us. Between her and I, there are no secrets, we are very bounded. We have something very
special. Look, some years ago we fell in love with a same guy, but we both decided to leave him, not to hurt our big sister ness.
* HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE?
- I have never visualized. I can only say that everything that happened to me was a big surprise. That's why I don't visualize. I am
dedicating myself to a God, of course to my work and my discipline.
* ARE YOU A GOOD CHATOLIC?
- The truth is, I am. I feel the presence of God in me and I am always thanking him for protecting me. What happened to my
boyfriend had a deep impact on me, that's where I turned very much to God and I have become a very faithful catholic.
* YOU ALSO DIDN'T VISUALIZE YOUR PRIVATE FUTURE?
- That I did...I would like to see myself as a grandmother around a big dining table with all my family. I'm not afraid of getting old.
I also see myself as an older woman, but teaching the acting classes.
* WHAT ARE YOUR PASSIONS?
- First of all, my husband. After that, the smile on people's faces, the nature, the dogs, a freedom...
* YOUR FAVORITE DIRECTORS?
- Two women: Beatriz Sheridan y Martha Luna
* WHAT OBJECT DO YOU KEEP ON YOUR NIGHT STAND?
- Before I go to bed, I always light a candle with a sent of a rose.
* ARE YOU AMBITIOUS?
- No. I like stability. I am not attracted neither to designer clothes nor for the big mansions. I like to spend my money on trips.
*WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TELENOVELAS?
- Like what? Look, I like the "pink" telenovelas: I like the fairytales and not the ones that are worst then a real life. Then, it's better
to watch the news or sometimes the cartoons, which are stronger then what's been going on on the streets.
* WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT VALUES FOR YOU?
- The honesty with the others and with yourself. Also, I believe in the marriage and most of all that one should love oneself very
* WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE TO AN ISLAND?
- A bunch of chocolates, my toothbrush and a big sunshade...because I don't like the sun.
NOVEMBER 24th / 2000
MY HUSBAND ALWAYS HAS A NEW WOMAN
While Croatian audience is getting warmer day by day with a new telenovela " Por Tu amor " ( Everyday on TV nov@ at 6 p.m. ) The main actress Gabriela Spanic is already involved with a new TV love story, that she started filming in Mexico at the beginning of October. The show's name is " La Intrusa " ( The Intruder ), which was the opportunity for this interview with a beautiful actress with Croatian roots
* WHAT IS THIS STORY ALL ABOUT AND WHAT IS YOUR ROLE ALL ABOUT?
- We just started filming and we didn't get the whole script yet so, I don't know what the story of Virginia will be all about. She is an orphan who is suffering in the silence. This is a girl with a very strong character, who doesn't like to depend on anybody and while growing up, she's fighting for the family that brought her up. In the first episode it will be clear why the series is called " The Intruder ". The cast members are perfect. My partner is Arturo Peniche with whom I played in " La Usurpadora " ( Lic. Serrano ), and many other actors from that series are also in this one: Laura Zapata, Enrique Lizalde & Chantal Andere. In " The Intruder ", there's also Karla Alvarez, known as Virginia from " La Mentira " ( The Lie ).
* WE HEARD THAT THE STORY OF " LA INTRUSA " IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE STORY OF " LA USURPADORA ", EVEN THE NAMES ARE SIMILAR?
- I wouldn't agree with that. Even though, the names are similar it's about two totally different stories: Here, I'm playing one character and in " La Usurpadora " I played twins.
* THE SERIAL " POR TU AMOR " ( FOR YOUR LOVE ) ATTRACTS THE AUDIENCE WITH THE OPENING CREDITS BUT, ALSO WITH THE BEAUTIFUL LOCATIONS WHERE IT WAS FILMED. WHERE WAS THAT ANYWAY?
- It was in Guaymas, the Mexican town on the Pacific coast. There is a tropical climate, almost 40 C and the whole crew was exhausted from the heat.
* IN THAT SERIES YOU WERE PLAYING MARIA DEL CIELO, A VERY PROUD WOMAN WHO SACRIFICES THE MAN SHE LOVES FOR THE LOVE OF HER SISTER. IS SHE ANYTHING LIKE YOU?
- Between her and me, maybe there are some similarities in being proud and stubbornness but, in general I have nothing in common with that character.
* HOW WAS THE ATMOSPHERE ON THE SET?
- The story was very entertaining, with many funny scenes. The show owes its success to the fact that the cast was very into it. On the set, there wasn't any gossiping, evilness and scandals...
* WERE THERE ANY FUNNY THINGS THAT YOU REMEMBER FROM THE SET?
- The scenes where Marco Duran ( Saul Lisazo ) must give Cielo a spanky. While filming those scenes, my husband Miguel was behind the cameras the whole time. We had to repeat that scene for about 20 times because, we were dying from laughing and in the meantime I got many slaps on the same place. I started to feel the pain and I told Saul: " Can you hit me on other side, please ". On that comment of mine, everybody bursted in laughing again and I was very embarrassed. Luckily, Saul is the perfect gentleman and a professional so, the embarrassment went away very fast.
MILLIONSOF WOMEN ARE GOING CRAZY OVER CHARMING SAUL. HOW WAS IT PLAYING NEAR THE ACTOR WHO IS SO LOVED WITH THE LADIES?
- This was the first time that we were acting together and all I can say is that he is a big professional, very responsible and a person that once you got to meet, you just have to respect. He's a big friend. During the filming he entertained all of us and he made us laugh. Aside to that, he's very charming and handsome and it's not a wonder at all, that women are reacting the way they do.
* IN TELENOVELA " POR TU AMOR " YOU WERE BLOND, FOR THE MAKING OF " LA INTRUSA " YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR COLOR AGAIN AND NOW YOU ARE RED HAIRED. HOW DOES YOUR HUSBAND REACT TO THAT?
- He's overwhelmed. He likes me to change my look all the time, that way he can never get bored with me.
* WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER " LA INTRUSA " FINISHES?
- My contract with my TV company Televisa expires next year in May. I still don't know what will happen after that because, we still haven't talked about re-newing my contract. But, one thing is sure, I'm staying in Mexico.
* AFTER YOUR TOUR, TOGETHER WITH FERNANDO CARILLO TO PHILIPPINES, FERNANDO VISITED ZAGREB AND HE TOLD US ABOUT HOW YOU TWO WERE RECEIVED OVER THERE. DO YOU TWO KNOW EACHOTHER FROM BEFORE?
- I know Fernando from Venezuela, when we played in telenovelas over there. We are good friends. We often get together with our Venezuelan friends in Mexico, there are many of them and we are making dinner parties with Venezuelan specialties.
* THIS YEAR YOU TRAVELED ALOT, YOU WERE IN CROATIA, PHILIPPINES, ISRAEL, SPAIN...HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BEEING SEPARATED FROM YOUR HUSBAND SO OFTEN?
- My husband Miguel de Leon, is an actor as well, he knows very well how much I'm enjoying my work and he is telling me to take all the opportunities and to go and see the world. We miss each other very much because, we are separated most of the time because, of his trips or mine. But, this is the way it is, our job is dictating our life.
* WHAT IS MIGUEL CURRENTLY DOING?
- He is playing the lead role in the series for children " Carita de Angel " ( A little angel's face ). His partners are Nora Salinas and Juan Pablo Gamboa ( Graciela & Alvaro from " Esmeralda " ). Miguel is playing the father of 5 year old little girl, who's very naughty and funny. It's a series with over 160 episodes. They are filming it for over 5 months now but, it's worth it because they have a big rating. I'm happy because of Miguel success. This is his first lead role in Mexico.
* RECENTLY, IN THE ONE OF MOST POPULAR LATIN TV SHOWS " CRISTINA " YOU APPEARED AS A SINGER. HOW DID THIS PERFORMANCE GO?
- I was very nervous, I had a big stage fright because, It was my first appearance as a singer. I appeared in that show with the cast members from " Por Tu amor ". They were a big support to me. They kept giving me courage before the show. Even though, I love to sing, I am not a professional singer. I just wanted to take the chance that appeared, no matter how was it, bad or good. I don't want to be sorry at my old days for the chances I missed.
* DID YOU CONSIDER DOING IT MORE SERIOUSLY? DO YOU HAVE PLANS TO MAKE A RECORD SOON?
- I don't think about it now. There were some plans in the past but, it all stayed, for now only in plans.
* MEXICAN MEDIA CALLS YOU ONE OF THE BEST DRESSED WOMEN IN MEXICO. DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DESIGNER?
- Yes, I do. It's a young Mexican stylist Jorge Castellanos. He's very talented and educated. We have been working together for some time now: We are promoting each other. Jorge's designs are getting more and more attention and they are getting more popular with the Mexican actresses. I'm not for a luxurious and expensive clothes by any cost. For everyday, I dress very casual and sportly and for the events I'm wearing very simple line of dresses. I'm trying to feel comfortable with what I'm wearing. It's not important to me if the clothes are labeled or not.
* IN " POR TU AMOR " YOU APPEAR IN THE BADING SUITS ALOT AND THEY REVEAL YOUR PERFECT BODY. HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF IT?
- I try to be on the diet from Monday 'till Saturday. In the morning, I eat only the fruit, in 3 p.m. for a lunch, I have only integral pasta with fresh tomatoes, vegetable soup with the chicken or fried fish with a green salad.
* DO YOU LIKE MEXICAN FOOD?
- I adore it but, it's very fattening. I try to avoid it during the week but, on Sundays I'm giving myself a break and eat some of those Mexican specialties.
* YOU AND YOUR SISTER DANIELA OPENET A FASHION INSTITUTE FOR CHILDREN. HOW'S BUSINESS, WHAT IS DANIELA DOING,WHO WAS WITH YOU WHILE IN CROATIA?
- The first generation of girls finished our school. But, because of the trips and filming unfortunately, I couldn't take more time for the institute and we decided to close it. To make everything functioning, it requires the everyday attention, to look after everything and my work doesn't allow that. If the new chances will appear, we'll open it again. Daniela is trying to make a name in modeling but, the competition is big.
AFTER RETURNING FROM CROATIA, DID YOU TALK ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR CROATIAN RELATIVES?
- Unfortunately, I don't speak Croatian or English so, I couldn't do it. But, my uncle Jure, who lives in Venezuela, is speaking Croatian so, he and my father talked already with our relatives. They told hem how happy they are that we met in Zagreb. As I said during my visit in Croatia, I would like to bring my grandmother Jelica to her homeland that she left a long time ago.
* HOW IS SHE?
- She's very ill. She's suffering from arteriosclerosis and she can barely remember her land. I called her to tell her that I was in Croatia and how it was. She's loosing her memory and concentration more and more and she's having a hard time recognizing even me. We have a hard time communicating.
* HOW DID YOUR FATHER COMENTED YOUR VISIT TO CROATIA?
- He was overwhelmed and very proud. We had to tell him about our experiences in a detail. He's happy with the idea to visit Croatia with some of us, he already made a deal with his brother Jura, to go together.
* WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU AGAIN IN CROATIA?
- It all depends on the filming schedule. The airdate for " La Intrusa " hasn't been decided yet and my schedule of duties depends on it, in the following months. If they will announce the airdate soon, I could plan my trip to Croatia again, which remained as the most beautiful memory in my mind. I will take this opportunity to say: hello to all my family and to all the wonderful people I met there and who are now enjoying " Por Tu amor ". I promise, we will see each other very soon.
TELENOVELA / SPAIN
Issue # 384
FROM: 18-20th August, 2000
I HAVE 30 BIKINIS AND 100 PAIRS OF SHOES
She is one of the most sexiest actresses from telenovelas. She admits that beauty is important, even though she doesn't consider herself to be a slave of her body. Her passions are: bikinis, shoes and cosmetics. About her beauty secrets, her professional projects and about love- is talking Gabriela Spanic.
* WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO BEACH, WHAT DO YOU PERFER, BIKINI OR ONE PIECE SUIT?
- Bikini, because it styles my body. I am not a fashion addict and I don't buy signed clothes. I'm not criticizing it, but I think that a woman can be beautiful and elegant, without spending a big fortune on signed clothes.
* YOU ARE FANATIC FOR...
- The bikinis and shoes. I have 30 bikinis and 100 pairs of shoes, some of them I didn't even get to stretch. Also, I love beauty products. I get crazy when I'm buying tonics, gels and products for aromatherapy.
*GABRIELA, DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A SLAVE OF YOUR BEAUTY?
- I did before, because I have a tendency to get fat. What's happened is that now I'm following a strict regime, It's called " Antidiet". It includes carbohydrates with proteins. It is substitute for salads, vegetables, fish, fruit and also I'm drinking 2 liters of water per day. When I have the time, I go to the gym, but I'm too lazy for exercising. On the other hand, on Sundays I'm off the diet and I enjoy eating Ice cream or a delicious lasagna.
* WOULD YOU DO A PLASTIC SURGERRY, TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE BEAUTIFUL?
- I will try to avoid it. Surgery gets me panicked. There are lots of cases where people fell in the coma during a liposuction.
* WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, EXTERIOR OR INNER BEAUTY?
- Without a doubt, the inner beauty, because with the years exterior beauty fades away and there's no coming back. If you consider yourself happy and you like yourself, it will reflect on your face and everybody will see your beauty.
* ANOREXIA IS A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE, WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM THAT ILNESS?
- To love themselves. Years ago, I did such a stupid thing. I did a diet on my own and I got sick. I lost 25 kilograms in 3 months and they had to hospitalize me. I spend two years of my life going to medical treatments in order to get my health back. For that, I would advice to all the young people, before they go on a diet for themselves, to consult doctors. We can't play with our health, because it's our biggest treasure.
* GABRIELA, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU OWN A BEAUTY INSTITUTE?
- I am running a center, where people attend classes for make up, nutrition, courses on how to walk straight and the photography. The program is very completed and we are very happy with the results.
* EXCEPT THAT, YOU ARE ABOUT TO START SHOOTING A NEW TELENOVELA FOR TELEVISA?
- Yes, It's about " The Intruder". It seems like Arturo Peniche will be my partner, but nothing is confirmed yet. I'm glad because of it, I already worked with Arturo and he is a big actor. In " La Intrusa", I will be Virginia, a woman that is very strong and who knows how to fight.
FROM "LA USURPADORA" TO "LA INTRUSA"
GABRIELA SPANIC IS MAKING NEW TELENOVELA
Gabriela Spanic, that does not let singing in the shower and it does not neglect her lessons of vocalization either, will start shooting her new telenovela, "La Intrusa". With which after of almost two years of absence returns to the Mexican television.
THEY WANT PENICHE FOR GABY
Ignacio Sada makes his debut as the producer of the telenovela "La Intrusa". The ex - executive of Televisa commented, that Gaby Spanic's co - star would be Arturo Peniche. They want to make him a lead actor, in the type of role that already made him famous. Sada showed that he's occupied with the idea, to make a production of quality and something new, but without loosing out of sight the basic elements of melodrama. "It is a classic telenovela in traditional genera, it contains strong ingredients. The subjects are various, about love, passion and misunderstandings, but I must clarify that the role of Virginia, that Gaby interprets is not a classic role of the victim, a girl who suffers. It will have sufficient strength to resolve things with troublemakers.
GOOD-BYE TO THE GOOD GIRL
It looks like, the actress and aspired singer to be, will manage to take off the image of the good girl, that is brought to her by her past two telenovelas in Mexico, "La Usurpadora" and "Por Tu amor". Sada commented, that this change of image, would not be difficult. "I was saying from the beginning, that each telenovela is different and "La Intrusa" does not have anything to do with "La Usurpadora". We are going to try to make a new image, so that people wouldn't connect Gaby with her earlier characters".
The producer explained, how this story, originated by Ines Rodena, will not touch a strong subject, but also it won't be a typical Cinderella story. He said, that every producer is having the opportunity to experiment, but to certain extent and to keep the genera of telenovela alive, which is very fragile. "Our function is, to have enough tact to enrich a certain product, but not to loose a sight from fundamental ingredients of an telenovela, also to understand it in the best of terms. "La Intrusa" begins filming in Mexico City and the locations will be in cities like, Veracruz, Taxco and most likely, New York.
Other actors who will participate in this new production are: Karla Alvarez, Silvia Derbez, Enrique Lizalde, Sergio Sandel, Claudio Baez,Guillermo Garcia Cantu, Diana Golden, Laura Zapata, Dominika Paleta, etc..
TV Y NOVELAS / MEXICO
GABRIELA SPANIC HAS CROATIAN BLOOD
Beautiful Venezuelan actress made one of her biggest dreams come true. To travel to the land where her grandparents were born, Croatia and to get to know the family spreader all over the country. Gaby traveled to Slovenia and Croatia in company of her sister Daniela and Mr.Hector Cardenas, Coordinator of international operations on "Televisa". They also promoted telenovela "La Usurpadora", that had a huge success in those far away lands.
Spanic's moved from Croatia during World War Two. After being in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia,where she visited TV station,gave press conferences,was invited to "Viktor awards", that were given to best actors and public figures of that country,she also received affection of Slovenians, Gaby transferred to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. She was invited by the "Gloria" magazine, one of the most important magazines of that country.
SHE CRIED IN ORPHANAGE
Five days lasted her visit to Croatia. She was head of the jury in the "Miss Universe Croatia" pageant. She visited TV and radio stations, the orphan children where she was so emotionally touched that she cried, also she gave a press conference in Bezanec castle. gabriela also visited the beautiful waterfalls in a national park Krka. She was on Adriatic coast, also on some Archipielogic islands of Dalmatia and in a small, but very romantic town Sibenik, place where her grandparents lived and where her father Casimiro Spanic was born.
Finally,the crown of the visit was, when Gaby and her twin sister Daniela attended unforgettable and emotional dinner party with their croatian relatives. The dinner was organized by the "Gloria" magazine. Spanic's also exchanged presents, phone numbers and addresses, also promised that they will stay in touch, they also promised to come back very soon in Croatia with their father
TV Y NOVELAS / US EDITION
July 31st, 2000
EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT FOR GABRIELA SPANIC WILL EXPIRE
FOREIGN ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SUCCESS IN MEXICO WILL COMPLIED HER CONTRACT WITH "TELEVISA" IN MAY OF 2001.
Once the shooting of the new telenovela "La Intrusa" will be over, Gabriela Spanic will be free from her contract.
That will allow her to have new negotiations in favor of her professional career.
Until the may of 2001.Venezuelan actress is having exclusive contract with "Televisa", the company with whom she made
telenovelas "La Usurpadora", side by side with Fernando Colunga and "Por Tu amor" with Saul Lizaso.
In "La Intrusa", produced by Ignacio Sada and adapted by the writer Carlos Romero, the actress will be paired with Arturo Peniche.
MEXICO IS HER NEW HOME
Three years ago,Gabriela left her native country Venezuela to start a new life in Mexico,where she arrived as a star quality actress to star in "La Usurpadora".
"Making this novela meant a lot to me. I still remember how Carlos Romero said, if Thalia wouldn't do it, that he wants Gabriela Spanic
in a lead role. I will always be grateful to him for having that much confidence in my talent"!-commented the actress.
Gabriela took that, so wished opportunity and she took advantage of it 'till maximum.
In Mexico began her rising as an actress and the luck didn't only followed her, it also followed her husband Miguel de Leon, who managed to get a 3 year contract with "Televisa". Like that wasn't enough, her sister Daniela also signed a contract with a model agency.
*DID YOU GET MANY NEW WORK PROPOSALS?
- Yes, I was offered to work in Argentina and in other countries.
*IN MAY OF THE YEAR TO COME, YOUR CONTRACT WITH "TELEVISA"WILL EXPIRE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH A COMPANY?
-I would love to. They treated me very well at "Televisa" and I think all of us benefited from the international success of the productions that I was in.
I'm in the best position to listen new business proposals.
TV GUIA / MEXICO
GABY SPANIC IN "LA INTRUSA" ("The intruder") AND WITHOUT EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT
LIZBETH CRUZ JIMENEZ
In September, Gaby Spanic begins shooting of new telenovela "La Intrusa" ("The intruder").
Produced by Ignacio Sada. It is her third telenovela in our country and after that her exclusive contract will expire.
In this interview she talks about her future plans:
"My contract expires in May of next year. I don't know if "Televisa" will offer me a new one, but if it does, I'm staying.
I would like to stay for three more years, I like the way my career developed"!
* HOW DO YOU FEEL, TO BE IN ANOTHER MEXICAN TELENOVELA AGAIN?
- Good, I was starting to miss it. I spend a lot of time without work. I used all my free time to the fullest.
the time goes very fast and that means, I was feeling very good all the time.
All the free time I had went away very fast. We stabilized here.
Miguel (her husband) signed with the company for three years and now he is playing in telenovela "Carita de Angel" (A little angel face). We have our home here, we even bought new furniture for the house.
* DID YOU GET USED TO THE CITY?
- Yes, but still...I'm afraid to drive to not get lost, I have really bad sense of orientation.
At least, I know how to get to "Televisa" and to friend's house, but little by little I will get used to it.
* OKAY, WE CAN SEE THAT YOUR SISTER DANIELA IS VISITING OR DOES SHE LIVE WITH YOU?
- She's working as a model. She signed with an agency and she is doing fine.
She has been here for four months, but I do miss her when she's away.
Miguel is working, so Dani and I are doing things together, we are going to supermarket together, visiting stores, the institute, that makes me very happy.